Whether it be for romance, Mardi Gras or just something fun to do, The Colony has plenty to offer this February!
Paint & Sip at Barley & Board
Brush off the daily routine and wine down at Paint & Sip, hosted by Grandscape’s Barley & Board and Happily Ever Crafty on February 8th! Learn the art of acrylic pouring and create your very own masterpiece while enjoying a glass of wine and assorted charcuterie snacks. Get your tickets here.
Brunch of Secrets at Lava Cantina
Calling all Gryffindors, Ravenclaws, Slytherins, Hufflepuffs and even the muggles! Lava Cantina is hosting Brunch of Secrets on February 11. Catch a showing of Harry Potter & the Deathly Hallows Part 1 and enjoy themed brunch items in addition to the full brunch menu. House colors, wands and other HP gear is encouraged! The movie starts at 10:30 AM. Don’t miss it!
Big Game Watch Parties
If you’re looking for a spot to catch the big game on February 12, The Colony has you covered. There are plenty of locations with various large screens for your viewing pleasure. Places like Walk-On’s and The LOCAL are great for grabbing a bite and drink while the game is on. If you want to include an activity while you watch, Topgolf will have the game on the big screen while you drive golf balls. For a full list of sports bars in The Colony, click here.
Valentine’s Day Specials
Make this Valentine’s Day one to remember. Multiple restaurants are offering Valentine’s Day specials and exclusive menu offerings. If you’re looking for a romantic dinner out, look no further than Davio’s Italian Steakhouse and enjoy a specially curated three-course meal. Reservations are highly recommended. For the more adventurous couple, head to Andretti’s and compete for each other’s hearts on the race track. For more ideas, take a look at our Romantic Destinations Blog or use our Date Night Itinerary on the app to plan your perfect evening.
Daughters, don your dresses, and dads, grab your dancing shoes as The Colony Parks and Recreation Department will host the 18th annual Sweetheart Ball at The Cascades Conference Center on February 18 from 5:00 PM – 9:00 PM! All dads, granddads, and father figures along with their little princesses (ages 3 – 12) are invited. Enjoy a wonderful experience complete with twinkling tiaras, colorful balloons, and light refreshments. Get your tickets at playtc.ticketleap.com.
Mardi Gras Crawfish Boil at Truck Yard
Get Mardi Gras started off right with a good ol’ fashioned Crawfish Boil at the Truck Yard on February 18. It will be an afternoon of non-stop fun full of flavor and flair, complete with New Orleans styled cocktails and drinks, Cajun music and all the crawfish you can handle. The boil starts at noon and goes until the crawfish run out, so get there before it does!
- Grab a slice and win the prize at Heritage Pizza’s Trivia Night. Select draft beers start at $4 from 6PM – 9PM.
- Enjoy a Date Night Special at Seven Doors Kitchen & Cocktails with a three-course dinner for two for $39.95.
- Galaxy Theatres Rewards Members get $6.75 ticket prices on Ticket Tuesdays! Not a member? Click here to sign up.
- Get a glass or bottle of your favorite wine at Seven Doors Kitchen & Cocktails on Wine Down Wednesdays, where all wine is 50% off.
- For those who know it all, swing by the Drunken Donkey for Team Trivia from 7:30 PM – 9:30 PM.
- Rack ‘em and break ‘em all you want with free pool at Shakertins from 3:00 PM – 7:00 PM.
- Celebrate the end of the work week at Andretti’s Indoor Karting & Games and Rush Hour Bowling from 4:00 PM – 7:00 PM.
Saturdays & Sundays
- This is the last month to enjoy the Kickoff Specials at Parry’s Pizzeria & Taphouse. One large 18” 1-topping pizza for $15.99 or 2 large 18” 1-topping pizzas for $29.99.
Follow us on Facebook for more things to do in The Colony!