Catch a glimpse of these fantastic fall events and Halloween happenings.
Haunted Shadows Lake Trail brings you one of the scariest haunted experiences around DFW. When darkness starts to spread at dusk, groups of travelers begin to wander the one-mile path through the wilderness where they face the dwellers of the night. Those brave enough for this test of courage are welcome throughout October Fridays and Saturdays from 7:30 PM to midnight and Sundays from 7:30 PM – 10:00 PM. A PG-rated experience is available upon request for younger thrill seekers.
Savor meals from a Creole-Mexican inspired fusion menu and enjoy an evening of live-concerts from Lava Cantina. From rock tribute bands to special guests, Lava Cantina brings you the best music performances live and online. Pleasant fall weather means that concerts on the lawn are better than ever. Get ready for dinner and a show on the Grandscape Stage with The Ultimate Picnic Guide and enjoy a lineup of upbeat tunes.
Stay safe and socially distanced with your family during free movie night. Every Tuesday at 7:00 PM, catch a kid-friendly Halloween flick on The Lawn at Grandscape. Watch “Scoob” with the gang at Stewart Creek Park, a part of the Movies in the Park series, from 6:30 PM – 8:30 PM October 23. Watch your favorite sports themed movies on the big screen for only $5. Get tickets to the SCHEELS Film Festival, only at Galaxy Theatres.
Fall Art Season
Get creative with the canvas this season. Create a masterpiece at the Witch’s Shoe Canvas Painting on October 21 at Grandscape. Register to this artist-led class that starts at 7:00 PM. Learn acrylic mixing techniques at the Paint Pouring Workshop hosted at The Colony Wine Bar on October 27 at 7:00 PM.
Tequila Makers Dinner
Executive Chef Jake Quintana of Seven Doors cordially invites you to the Tequila Makers Dinner, an immaculate 4-course dining experience accompanied with tequila tastings. This exclusive dinner is perfect for Tequila lovers or those new to the spirit. Reserve your tickets and enjoy the feast on October 29 beginning at 6:00 PM.
Spooktacular Halloween Drive-Thru
Come experience the new safe and spooky drive-thru event at Stewart Creek Park. Enjoy Halloween displays from the comfort of your vehicle on October 24 from 5:00 PM – 7:00 PM. At the end of the route, children ages 12 and younger will receive a complimentary goody bag, while supplies last.
Gather friends and family for a day of frightfully fun festivities. From crazy costume contests to spooky smash hits at live music performances, there’s something for everyone this Halloween in The Colony. Kids of all ages can go adventuring on an afternoon scavenger hunt with Halloween at Grandscape. Explore what is in store at the Fall Market and take pictures of Spiderman for the Halloweekend at NFM. Get ready to smash some pumpkins at a Halloween Bash hosted by Truck Yard, the outdoor beer garden. See the puppy parade or enter to win the dog costume contest at The Shacks at Austin Ranch. Arrive in disguise for the lake party on the patio at Lakeview by Peppersmash.
- Start the week off on the right track at The Thirsty Growler. BYOV (Bring Your Own Vinyl) or simply enjoy some tunes while sipping on craft beer from 6:00 PM – 9:00 PM.
- Kids eat free on Family Board Game Nite! Simply bring a board game to play at Heritage Pizza and their dinner is on the house from 5:00 PM – 10:00 PM.
- Test your knowledge with Trivia Night hosted by Saintsbury Tavern. Questions to come your way from 8:00 PM – 11:00 PM.
- Find your inner peace on a pleasant evening with Yoga on The Lawn Series at The Stage at Grandscape from 6:30 PM to 7:30 PM
- The Shacks at Austin Ranch puts a musical spin on a classic game with Music Bingo Nights starting 7:00 PM.
- Play your cards right and you might just win $100. Poker Nights at Texadelphia are from 6:30 PM – 10:30 PM.
- Kick off your weekend with Live Music Fridays at The Shacks from 7:30 PM – 9:30 PM. Have a pleasant evening as local artists from around town share their talents on the spacious outdoor patio.
- Catch a FREE movie screening at Lava Cantina during their Kid’s Movie Saturdays series. Enjoy a family-friendly film as well as lunch options for the whole family. Screenings start at 12:00 PM.
- Unwind every Sunday with a jazz brunch at Lava Cantina. Enjoy bottomless mimosas and brunch menu offerings beginning at 10:00 AM, with music from 11:00 AM – 2:00 PM.
Follow us on Facebook for more things to do in The Colony!